Saturday, 31 March 2012

Easter Party for Two!

We are always away camping over the Easter Holidays. 
We miss out on Easter parties with friends & cooking up a big feast.
So I put on a small Easter party for the kids.
It was a Surprise. 
I set up while they were at Daycare.



You can find out how to make the Baby Chick Wreath HERE.









You make the baby chicks by using icing pens.
Do them just before serving. 
Mine were made a little too early & they run.




Some Aussie animals:


The bilby is the Aussie bunny





Fairy Floss (Cotton Candy)  Ice Cream Cones


Birds nest Cup Cakes





Table setting


Ribbons from my stash HERE





See how to make the Chick & Bunny HERE


Bunny & Chick Pop Corn Cones










My inspiration came from here.

They had the best time.
I loved making everything & setting up.
We will be reusing the decorations for the Easter parade on our camping holiday!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I really like the bunny tails! Also, the plates are cute with the ears! Great ideas here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet are you to do all this for your kiddos?! It's adorable! I think they will remember it for years! I especially love your ribbons on the table and chairs, and the bunny tails & ears : ) I saw you on Making Monday Marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise! The bunny tails are so cute -- and so are the little ones! Bet they loved it all -- and that makes it so worth doing! I would love it if you would consider linking to Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy, a Sunday through Thursday link party for ideas that make life easier, better and more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. What a sweet idea. The look on your daughter's face is priceless. This is so fun, and it makes me want to do special after school treat surprises after my kids are in school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super cute! I love the bunny tails! :) Well done!
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You threw this party just for your kids! That's fantastic! I like the bunny teeth, tales, and cute button egg. These are great ideas.
    I also love the jingle bunny shoes. I might have to try these. Yesterday I was photographing in the city and I heard a constant squeaking sound. When I turned to figure out what it was I saw a little girl that must have had squeakers in her shoes because they made cute sounds every time she took a step. This made me think what a good idea it must be to keep track of your kids if their shoes reveal where they are.
    Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog by the way. That was really sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete